Job listings, employement stuff
- Job Interviews: 5 Questions Great Candidates Ask | Inc.com
- Many of the questions potential new hires ask are throwaways. But not these.
- City of San Antonio Cost of Living Calculator. Texas--San Antonio Relocation Calculator & Index.
- San Antonio Cost of Living Calculator. City of San Antonio, Texas Relocation Calculator & Index. Texas San Antonio Cost of Living comparison. Compare the living cost and wages among cities. Percentage difference for San Antonio relocation allowance.
- Salary.com Salary Wizard- Do you know what you're worth?
- Benchmark your Job- Enter in your Job Title and your zipcode for your salary /pay range
- Free online courses, Stanford University
- Exam Collection**for practice only**
- Aptitude Test, Employment Screening, Assessment Testing, Online Personality Test - Brainbench
- Offers pre-employment testing, assessment and screening services and products, as well as employment screening and testing.
- Logical Fallacies or Fallacies in Argumentation | Examples of logical Fallacies | Mistakes in logic | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
- A look at various kinds of logical fallacies, along with examples, and how to identify them.
- Cryptography | Coursera
- High School Mathematics Extensions/Discrete Probability - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Linear Equation Solver for Solving Equations with One Variable
- This free online linear equation solver will calculate solutions for linear equations with one variable and show the steps it took to solve them.
- Solve Inequality :: QuickMath.com - Automatic Math Solutions
- QuickMath allows students to get instant solutions to all kinds of math problems, from algebra and equation solving right through to calculus and matrices.
Free Shell Accounts
- Free Shell Accounts :: the biggest list on the net - Rankings - All Sites
- free unix shell accounts
- Anapnea is an open ethical hacker shell network. We operate an open Gentoo Linux shell network that is accessed daily by hundreds around the world.
- freeshells.us is your first and best source for information about freeshells . Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!
- Shellmix.com Free Shell Account
- Shellmix.com - Free shell account server
Get 2 these info sources NOW!
- Postpostmodern » Slicehost (and Linode) LAMP Cheatsheet
- A quick list of steps I use to set up a LAMP server on Slicehost or Linode.
- Latest Email Hoaxes - Current Internet Scams - Hoax-Slayer
- Stay informed about the latest email hoaxes and scams by subscribing to the Hoax-Slayer Newsletter.
- portal for linux loving photographers
- Latest news from the Krita team, makers of the free and open source digital painting application Krita.
- blender.org - Home
- Blender is the open source, cross platform suite of tools for 3D creation.
- GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
- hejiann/beautify · GitHub
- GIMP Beautify is a set of GIMP plug-ins for quickly and easily beautify photo
- GIMP 2.8 | CgDudes.com
- BASH Shell: How To Redirect stderr To stdout ( redirect stderr to a File )
- Explains how to use redirection function which is common to most command line interpreters such as the various Unix shells. It allow standard streams to be redirected to user-specified locations such as stderr to a file.
- 6 cool BASH tricks
- Article presenting several highly useful tricks for the Linux BASH shell
- Wicked Cool Shell Scripts: Unix, Linux, Mac OS X, Bash, Bourne Shell, scripting -- by Dave Taylor
- The official home of the popular 'Wicked Cool Shell Scripts' book, this site includes sample annotated scripts, discount purchase options, top shell script programming links, and much more.
- Bash One-Liners :: bashoneliners.com
- A collection of practical or just pure awesome bash one-liners or shell script tips and tricks for GNU Linux, UNIX or BSD systems. Open, collaborative system, user friendly, with functions to contribute one-liners, request one-liners, search, rss feed, commenting, Open ID login. Open-source project, using Django, Python, jQuery, Bazaar, Launchpad, HTML5, Bootstrap from Twitter.
- Bash One-Liners Explained, Part I: Working with files - good coders code, great reuse
- Bash one-liners explained is my new article series about how to get various things done in bash. I use the best bash practices and idioms only. After I'm done, I'll publish an e-book and release bash1line.txt that will contain all the bash recipes from my articles.
- Top Ten One-Liners from CommandLineFu Explained - good coders code, great reuse
- I love working in the shell. Mastery of shell lets you get things done in seconds, rather than minutes or hours, if you chose to write a program instead. In this article I'd like to explain the top one-liners from the commandlinefu.com. It's a user-driven website where people get to ...
- Fun with Bash :: one liners | [ themattreid ]
- Here are some quick and easy bash commands to solve every day problems I run into. Comment and leave some of your own if you like. I might update this post with
- Bash One-Liners :: One-Liner
find - learning
- Mommy, I found it! — 15 Practical Linux Find Command Examples
- Photo courtesy of Qole Pejorian Apart from the basic operation of looking for files under a directory structure, you can also perform several practical
fixing files help
- Fix Corrupted Zip Files in Linux [Quick Tip]
- It's been a long time since I have talked about Linux, so here is something to get started again. This post talks about a common problem, Corrupted Zip F
grep - learning
- 15 Practical Grep Command Examples In Linux / UNIX
- Photo courtesy of Alexôme's You should get a grip on the Linux grep command. This is part of the on-going 15 Examples series, where 15 detailed examples
history - learning command line history
- 15 Examples To Master Linux Command Line History
- When you are using Linux command line frequently, using the history effectively can be a major productivity boost. In fact, once you have mastered the 15
- Learn Linux | Linux.com | Linux.com
- Learn About Linux: Free Linux Support Find answers to other user's Linux questions or post your own! � Comprehensive Linux documentation found here. In this section, find Linux tutorials and Linux
- Learn Api and other great things | Racker created
- Learn About api and some bash scripting
- Linux Complete Backup and Recovery HOWTO
- Linux Encryption HOWTO
- The Linux System Administrator's Guide
- The Linux Networking Overview HOWTO
- Online Troubleshooting Resources: HOWTO
- The Linux Documentation Project
- The Linux Documentation Project is working
towards developing free, high quality documentation for the Linux operating
system. The overall goal of the LDP is to collaborate in all of the issues
of Linux documentation.
- Welcome to The UNIX Grymoire!
- The Unix Grymoire
Kill Signals - defined
- signal - Linux Command - Unix Command
- Linux / Unix Command Library: signal. Learn about its synopsis, description, options, and examples.
- kill - Linux Command - Unix Command
- Linux / Unix Command Library: kill. Learn about its synopsis, description, options, and examples.
- Linux Journal | The Original Magazine of the Linux Community
- Comparison of mail servers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials
- HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials
- Linux Howtos: Home
- The Best Linux Web Resources
- The Best Linux Web Resources
- LinuxQuestions.org offers a free Linux forum where Linux newbies can ask questions and Linux experts can offer advice. Topics include security, installation, networking and much more.
- Linux on Laptops
- Linux Laptops: Resource for installing Linux on laptop and notebook computers. What laptop and which distribution combines well.
- SourceForge - Download, Develop and Publish Free Open Source Software
- Free, secure and fast downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory - SourceForge.net
- Welcome to Freecode – Freecode
- Freecode maintains the Web's largest index of Linux, Unix and cross-platform software, as well as mobile applications.
- SecurityFocus is designed to facilitate discussion on computer security related topics, create computer security awareness, and to provide the Internet's largest and most comprehensive database of computer security knowledge and resources to the public. It also hosts the BUGTRAQ mailing list.
- Linux.org | Resource for Linux | How to Linux guide | What is Linux
- Linux.org . How to Linux guide explains what is Linux. Find articles and
tutorials. Learn about Linux and contribute by adding your own comments.
- Jabber Support
- jabber.org FAQ
MySQL - learning mysqladmin
- 15 Practical Usages of Mysqladmin Command For Administering MySQL Server
- In all the 15 mysqladmin command-line examples below, tmppassword is used as the MySQL root user password. Please change this to your MySQL root password. 1.
- MySQL Commands
- MySQL Setup: Initial Accounts and Databases
- MySQL Sample Database
- Provides a sample database to help you to practice with MySQL
- sql - any sample MySQL databases I can download? - Stack Overflow
- How to Import a MySQL Database | eHow.com
- How to Import a MySQL Database. If you are restoring your MySQL database from an old backup, or if you are simply moving your Web site to a new server, you need to know how to import a MySQL database. There are two methods: using the phpMyAdmin GUI and using the SSH command line. The phpMyAdmin GUI is the preferred way to go because it is easier...
- The LinuxLink TechShow
- Regular Expressions
- Regular Expressions
- Sed - An Introduction and Tutorial
- Sed Tutorial
- Networking 101: Understanding Subnets and CIDR
- Calculating subnets can be tricky work. This installment of Networking 101 offers some tips and a few practice exercises to get you started.
- Networking 101: Understanding IP Addresses
- We kick off our Networking 101 series with a look at the building blocks of network configuration: IP addresses.
- Physical to Virtual in VirtualBox - VirtualBox P2V
- This article explains how you can do VirtualBox P2V convert physical machine to virtual machine in Sun VirtualBox. Its not straight forward method since no tools available for Physical to Virtual conversion in VirtualBox. But still it’s possible with free VMware tool.
- RPM RedHat Package Manager
- 15 Linux Yum Command Examples – Install, Uninstall, Update Packages
- Installing, removing, and updating packages is a typical activity on Linux. Most of the Linux distributions provides some kind of package manager utility. For
50 Unix/Linux systemadmin tutorials
- 50 UNIX / Linux Sysadmin Tutorials
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all TGS Readers. To wrap this year, I've collected 50 UNIX / Linux sysadmin related tutorials that we've posted so far.
Distros and News
- DistroWatch.com: Put the fun back into computing. Use Linux, BSD.
- News and feature lists of Linux and BSD distributions.
- Slashdot: News for nerds, stuff that matters
- Quick Reference Cards
- The Best Cheat Sheets for Web Developers | Web Resources | WebAppers
- The Best Cheat Sheets for Web Developers - Open Source Resources for Web Developers
- Linux Command Directory - O'Reilly Media
- This directory of Linux commands is from Linux in a Nutshell, 3rd Edition. Click on any of the 379 commands below to get a description and list of available options.
- Linux Kernel Modules - Load, Unload, Configure - Edoceo, Inc.
- How to load and unload modules from the Linux Kernel
- Move Your Home Directory To Separate Disk Partition
Netstat / ss
- Linux SS Utility To Investigate Sockets / Network Connections
- Linux Howtos: Network -> Using netstat
fpaste.org free posting site for code/files
- Fedora Pastebin
POS's: open source
- 10 Popular Free Open source POS
- Foodservice Articles
- GnomeLove - GNOME Live!
- CompTIA: View Transcript - CertMetrics
- Linux Certification Community: Novell
- Linux certification communities and database resources for those who hold Novell certifications.
- VIM Adventures
- VIM Adventures is an online game based on VIM's keyboard shortcuts. It's the "Zelda meets text editing" game. So come have some fun and learn some VIM!
- How to set up a mail server on a GNU / Linux system
- Postfix Documentation
- Postfix Small/Home Office Hints and Tips
- stunnel: HOWTO
- HOWTO page for stunnel: a multiplatform GNU/GPL-licensed proxy encrypting arbitrary TCP connections with SSL/TLS.
- Runtime Control Scripts for Red Hat / Fedora Core::stunnel
- How to create a self-signed Certificate
- AKADIA Information Technology AG, Bern, Schweiz